These were fairly full genealogy days, but I didn't post on Tuesday night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Tuesday, 2 August:
* Took Linda to the Y, the home to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Death Date of Elling Eriksen Natvig in Petition to Prove Will posted, and read email and blogs. Picked Linda up at 9 a.m. and we went shopping at Ralphs.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use WorldCat.org to Find the Nearest Repository for a Book and set it for later.
* Worked in Ancestry to find descendants of Aaron Smith since I got a new AncestryDNA Circle, then checked FamilySearch Family Tree too. Added some descendants to the database. Watched Mondays With Myrt.
* Had lunch, took my nap, online at 3 p.m. and answered email and worked more on the Aaron Smith stuff.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and into Petco Park for the Padres game at 6:20. Pads lost 3-2 to the Brewers, so now 46-61. Home by 11:10 so didn't post. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 3 August 2016:
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs and add to the Best Of post, then picked her up and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote NGS 2010 Conference Photos #2 -- Post 424 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Family Tree Magazine's Lists 101 Best Genealogy Websites for 2016 and set it for later.
* Gathered my CVGS stuff and went to McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to talk with John and Karen, and then the CVGS Bored meeting until after 2 p.m. Home by 2:20 p.m.
* Watched the rest of the Padres game, but napped a bit. Padres beat Brewers 12-3, so now 47-61, I think.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and made a GEDCOM for descendants of Aaron Smith and uploaded it to Ancestry, and got Hints immediately. Wrote Finding More Cousins Using an Ancestry Member Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and put the trash out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the Hints in the Aaron Smith tree. Found an error in one family and corrected it, then found spouses for several cousins and families too. Added lots of content and sources for these folks.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday, and this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.