This was a stay-at-home day in my shorts and shirt...no Padres game, so I got some data entry done.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 326: Will of Joshua Fisher (1588-1674) of Medfield, Mass. posted. Checked FamilySearch and it was working.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and talked about FamilySearch and the funny census record, The Hangout was cut short by technical problems.
* Worked on the 4th OASIS presentation and handout - added a DNA section, since folks have asked about it. Got it done and ready to go off to be printed.
* Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 June 2016 posted. Checked Facebook. Wrote Creating a List of Burials in a Specific Cemetery Using RootsMagic and set it for later.
* Had lunch, took a short nap in the recliner, and online at 2:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and work in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit.
* Found a free JPG to DOC OCR reader and did some of the wills I have. A limit of 15 in an hour though. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 6:15 p.m. to work in the Indiana Marriages for Seaver - got through the first 50 of 80 adding content and sources. Then did 10 1910 US Census Hints, only about 1300 to go! Did some research on the Pickford cousins, found some dates and a death, but not much more. FMP wasn't working for me tonight.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment