This was not quite an all-genealogy Wednesday, but I got very little done.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting Queenstown #1 -- Post 412 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 14 May - Blythe Stokes on "Find A Grave" and set it for later.
* Got RootsMagic updated on the laptop, and reviewed what I want to present at CVGS research Group, and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for John's group and then Research Group at noon. We had 17.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., took a nap, then added to the Best Of post and wrote Ancestry Member Tree Quirk - Fact Notes Showing as Sources. Who knew? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, didn't read the paper since it wasn't delivered, and checked stuff on the tablet. Padres beat Cubs 7-4 in the morning game, and 1-0 in the evening game. Now 15-20 on the season.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then went down a Seaver rabbit hole trying to help Marie on a question. Added several Seaver folks and sources, plus several obituaries to the database. Also worked on some of the Auble tree Hints, and added some profiles also.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.