46 years today married to Angel Linda. Time sure flies when you're having fun.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 312: 1788 Will of Ichabod Kirby (1710-1793) in Bristol County, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays with Myrt for 25 minutes, talked about the Kirby windfall. Then off to Mission Valley for class 3 at OASIS. Only five students again.
* Stopped at Costco on the way home, had a Polish dog for lunch, then bought flowers for Linda. Home at 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - 13 to 19 March 2016 posted, then took a nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to research and write Don't Trust the Ancestry.com Will and Probate Record Indexes.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, read blogs, and we left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Black Angus.
* Home by 7 p.m. to read, then did some online search to connect a Seaver to a family, and went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch the SDSU-Washington game in the NIT. Aztecs won 93-78, probably their best game of the year.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read, write this post, and done! Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.