This was pretty much an all genealogy day, and I finished several tasks.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 114: #137 Patience (Hamant) Smith (1735-1780). Wrote More Family Tree Maker Information From Software MacKiev and set it for later.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching RootsMagic and FSFT persons, then adding content to FSFT.
* Answered email and added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts. Had lunch, then worked in MyHeritage and wrote Finding MyHeritage Record Collection Lists. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to look through a bag of old family photos found when I was looking for a notebook in my piles. Walked down Memory Lane, but I already have scans of most of them.
* Worked in Massachusetts Land Records on FamilySearch to find deeds for Amos Plimpton and all of my John Plimptons in Norfolk County (after 1793) and Suffolk County (before 1793). Not too many, on the list. Found the deeds and downloaded them, renamed them and now can abstract or transcribe them.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and watched TV.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, talk to Lori on the phone, and then wrote the SNGF post and worked on the CVGS newsletter - got it 95% finished, I hope. Printed off the classes for Saturday at Escondido.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.