Well, January is half over, and it's only 2 weeks until RootsTech. I'm not ready to go - I'll work on my To-do list next week, I think!
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 107: #130 Samuel Whitney (1719-1782) posted.
* Left at 8:35 a.m. for the car dealer for scheduled maintenance on the Altima. Only 1700 miles in 6 months. Home by 10:15 a.m.
* Researched and wrote Creating Source Citations in RootsMagic 7 - Post 4: Crafting a Source Citation for a Published Book Found Online. Had lunch. Added to the Best Of post. Tried to nap but only rested.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, check Ancestry, and work on the memoirs for Lucas. About 60% done. Posted about questions on Facebook.
* Researched and wrote My Relationships to U.S. Presidents - Post 8: Presidents 1-5. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, write the Surname Saturday post, and answer more email.
* Worked in Ancestry Photo Hints looking at them - lots from some Leland and Vaux cousins.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.