Wednesday was a busy day because we picked up Mia and saw Tami and the kids. Thursday was a genealogy day.
1) Wednesday, 11 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Veterans' Day 2015 - My Heroes posted, wrote My U.S. Marine Grandfather, Lyle Carringer -- Post 386 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Judy Brooks is SDGS Program Speaker on Saturday, 14 November and set it for later.
* Wrote Book Review: "In Search of Barnabas Horton," by Jacqueline Diman but it didn't post as scheduled for some reason - did it after 8 p.m. Took a short nap.
* We left at 1:15 p.m. to pick up Mia in Mission Valley, then to Carlsbad and joined up with Tami. Shopping was on the agenda after ice cream. We had dinner at Miguel's then dropped Mia off at 78:30 p.m. and home before 8 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and didn't journal because I was tired. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Thursday, 12 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 288: 1890 Death Memorial Card for Devier David Carringer (1889-1890) and Finding Olive's Maiden Name and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library, and set up for the CVGS Research Group meeting. Only 10 there, but Jane shared her trip. Got a book and home by 2:40 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then worked on the John Kemp sketch for Friday. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV, read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on John Kemp some more, then resolved 47 1920 Census entries, down to 383 now, adding content and sources to the database. sources now at 66,781.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and i'm done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment