This was not a big genealogy progress day, although I made some. The wood guys painted the patio cover today. Still need to clean up and install the door.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting Las Vegas with Kalle and Aila -- Post #388 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and "New Ancestry" Member Tree Suggestions - Vote on Facebook and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the bank, then Plaza Bonita for lunch at Panda Express and - wait for it, shopping! - but didn't find anything I wanted for Linda.
* Got to Bonita library by 12:15 for the CVGS meeting. Took notes, took some photos, and left at 2:45 p.m., got home by 3.
* Read email quickly, then took my nap. Online to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write Thanksgiving Turkey News in San Diego in 1915.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and work through 20 more 1920 census records, adding content and sources. Worked a bit on a Seaver line in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.