It was a pretty lazy Thursday, and I got some things done but no real progress on research. Guy came to measure the wood for the house.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 287: 1704 Marriage Record of Michael Metcalf and Lydia White in Mendon, Mass. Wrote Jeff Savage Won the Genea-Musings Contest for a RootsTech 2016 Registration and set it for later.
* Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook and Google+. Had a nap.
* Worked in California wills and probates searching for DJ Carringer 1902 probate record without success. Researched and wrote Did Ancestry.com Index Every Will and Probate Record in The Wills and Probates Databases? Nope, apparently not.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and get the 52 Ancestors profile ready. Transcribed two RevWar affidavits in the process.
* Worked in California probates some more, got up t image 336 of 621 in Vol 26-28 Probate records for San Diego County, into early 1903. There probably wasn't a DJ Carringer probate. Worked in Ancestry for awhile adding sources and content - got through the Q surnames.
* Read blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment