This was almost an all genealogy day - except for the debate tonight. Still warm days - about 83F today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Linda's LXtieth Birthday -- Post 384 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then APG Offers Two Free Webinars - 29 October and 10 December 2015 and set it for later.
* Worked in the Ancestry Mexico collections a bit. Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to sit in John's group and get a book, then to Bonita library for the CVGS meeting and "Tea With Mrs. Roosevelt." Great foods.
* Home by 3 p.m., took a nap, then online to write Ancestry Mexico Launches With Over 220 Million Records. Checked Facebook, answered emails, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the debate, ate dinner, and read the paper. Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry in the Pe to Po names, got down to Potter, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.