I did some genealogy work today, but had some interruptions. I didn't start the CVGS Newsletter or finish my CGSSD presentation. Maybe tomorrow?
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 274: Marriage Record of Isaac Buck (1757-1846) and Patty Phillips (1757-after 1820) in Lancaster, Mass. and then Family Discovery Day in Chula Vista/Bonita on Saturday 8 August 2015 and set it for later.
* Went off at 9:40 a.m. for the car dealer to get my Finishing Touch done. They gave me a rental car for free.
* Home by 10:30 a.m. to read, then researched and wrote Ancestry.com Hides Record Image Breadcrumb Trails and set it for the afternoon.
* Watched some of the Padres game. We lost 10-1 to Brewers. Meh. 52-57 now.
* Worked a bit in the MyHeritage Record Matches for the England Births and Christenings, adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the first debate. Left at 2:45 p.m. for the car dealer to pick up the car, get the time changed, pair my iPhone to the car Bluetooth, and review other features with Steven.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email and check Facebook. Took an hour long nap.
* Went in for dinner, watched TV, and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to listen to the debate, and work on the 52 Ancestors biography for Friday. Had to do some more research to collect images and add notes.
* Went in at 8 to watch the post-debate discussions, wash dishes, then online at 9 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post. It accidentally posted...oh well. I set it for tomorrow morning. No one will notice, right?
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.