This was a very busy genealogy day because of my OASIS class.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 276: Will of John Allen (1631-1711) of Sudbury, Mass. posted.
* JOINed the Mondays With Myrt Hangout On air at 8:45 a.m. and participated until 9:35 a.m. Talked about the WikiTree problem and my OASIS class.
* Left at 9:35 a.m. for Mission Valley for my OASIS class. Got there on time, set up, got my water cup, and did my two hours.
* Home by 12:45 p.m., had lunch, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - July 5-11, 2015 posted, then took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and researched and wrote How to Add an Unrelated Person to Your Ancestry Member Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch the Home Run Derby. Went out at 6 p.m. to finally cut the back yard. Tired and sore after that. Some of the grass was two feet high.
* Online at 7 p.m. to answer email, checked Plymouth County, Mass. deeds for Sever folks. Answered more email. Sent the CVGS newsletter to other editors. Listened/watched Mondays With Myrt while reading Facebook and Google Plus and writing this post.
* Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.