This was a pretty good genealogy weekend. I wish the Padres had had a good weekend.
1) Saturday, 20 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, then out the door to go to the Men's Bible study at Callenders. We stuffed book.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday - COLE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and to write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Three Stories for Father's Day.
* Worked on creating the family tree chart in FTM for Linda. Made 4 different and sent them off for a decision. Answered some email.
* Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree using virtual Pedigree to find multiple parents, and deleting the relationship with the wrong set of parents. cleaned up about 6 problems.
* Went in at 2:15 to take a nap. Online by 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and add census records to Joseph Champlin's profile in RootsMagic - event, source, note.
* Worked in Ancestry adding content and sources for some of the Ma surnames. Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner and watch TV news, then online at 6:20 p.m. for more in Ancestry.
* Went in at 6:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and finish my book. Pads won 8-1 over D-backs.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, finish up the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 21 June 2015:
* Didn't sleep well last night. Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:40 a.m. Worked on the Ancestry, NSDCGS and FamilySearch blog posts before lunch. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 June 2015 posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a short nap. Padres lost 7-2 to the D-backs. A strange game. Now 34-38 and slowly falling out of contention. Drat.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, then transcribed the deed for Amanuensis Monday and wrote the post. Checked Facebook, answered email. The girls called to wish me Happy Father's Day. Had a Facetime with the girls. Fun. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of June 13 to 19, 2015 posted.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for dinner at The Barbecue Pit in NC, then to Coldstone for ice cream. Home by 6:40 p.m.
* Noted that Randy Will be Speaking in Carlsbad, Calif. on Tuesday, 23 June posted. Worked on people with Hints from the daily adds but not much was useful. Worked on the 1920 US Census content and citations - reduced the count by 22. Now 533. Sources at 62,997.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.