This was a "blogging fool" day, since there was no genealogy society meeting to attend. I even did some research.
* didn't read email and blogs, but noted that Surname Saturday - MORSE (England to colonial New England) posted.
* We left at 8:15 a.m. for the DMV to get a replacement license for Linda. Done by 8:50 and home by 9 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the NGS and Best Of posts, and worked on a Sunday post. Wrote three blog posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Ancestors Occupations posted, then took a 45 minute nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, write two more blog posts for next weekend, transcribed another White deed and wrote two Amanuensis Monday posts. Worked a bit in Ancestry adding content and sources for random names in the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner. Back online at 6 p.,m. to answer email, look at Connie's problem, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and my book, and then used the laptop to do the nightly readings, checked Facebook. Pads lost 5-2 to the Pirates, so 23-27 on the season, going nowhere fast.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.