Two more days until we're one quarter through 2015. Where does the time go? The days just fly by. It seems like the faster I go the behinder I get.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m., stopped at the store on the way home, and were home by 12:30 p.m. Ate lunch, and watched NCAA Final 4 games.
* Online for a bit at 2 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs -- 22 to 28 March 2015 posted. Wrote two posts for later.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the other NCAA game, then we ate dinner, watched TV news, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of March 22-28, 2015 posted.
* Transcribed probate records for Frederick Sovereen and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching ancestral families in the Sovereen line with my RootsMagic folks. Added to my Research To-Do list while I went along.
* At 10 p.m., will try to remember to watch WDYTYA tonight.
The URL for this post is:
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver