This was not a "big" genealogy day - Linda had an eye doc appointment this morning.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Oo-Hoo, Linda and Edna -- Post 352 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* We left at 8:15 a.m. for the eye appointment in La Mesa. The ophthalmologist ruled out myasthenia gravis, which is good, I think. We stopped at In n Out for lunch, and got home and I ran off o the library.
* CVGS meeting had Jamie Mayhew as the speaker on Land Records. Excellent talk.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, note that Interesting Comments and Follow-Up on Genea-Musings Posts posted. Wrote What Family Tree Program Do You Use for Your Genealogy Research?
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Watched rest of Mondays with Myrt.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper. Went out and mowed the front lawn.
* In at 7 p.m. for pie, then online to read, add content and sources to the database - finished up the 1930 census hints, and started on the 1920 census Hints. Over 900 to go!
* Read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.