Yippee, the girls and Charlie are coming on the weekend. Genealogy may be light on Saturday!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 254: 1757 Birth Record of Martha Phillips in Shrewsbury, Mass. and then I'm So There! - Registered for the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree and set it for later.
* Left before 11 a.m. for the Rohr Engineers Lunch at Sunset, was home by 1 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, printed off the Padre tickets for April, and wrote Advice for Beginning Genealogists. Checked Facebook and Google+, then answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, wash the dishes, read the paper, and get Linda's walker out of the car.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then did 29 more 1930 US Census matches in the database, plus a few other things found in the process. Sources up to 60,959.
* Read blogs, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.