This was pretty much an all-genealogy day, and I made some progress.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, and off to the CGSSD meeting at 8:15 a.m.
* Got there, and Paul already had Myrt and Russ in the green room. Talked to them a bit, then the 9 a.m. meeting started, and they listened in. Hangout On Air started at 10:15 and went to 11:30 a.m. I worked on the laptop with email, blogs, Facebook, etc. Took a picture of Myrt on the screen, and put it on Facebook. Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Do Some Semi-Random Online Research posted and to write CGSSD Meeting Today Featured DearMYRTLE Presenting in a Hangout On Air. Checked Facebook, answered email.
* Reviewed and downloaded more Simon Gates deeds, renamed them and put them in the family folder.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, read the paper, and we ate dinner. Aztecs won 53-47 over UNLV, so now 14-4.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and then worked on the new Sever family email. Worked him back, adding to the database when needed, to the Peter Sever in late 1700s New Jersey.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.