It was another stay-home day for me. We got the heater installation appointment date - 12 December. 4 more weeks without heat. The mnth is almost half over already.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 46: #53 Mary (Bell) Smith (1805-1865) posted.
* Had trouble staying connected on the AncestryDNA link call - BSOD 3 times and reboot. Figured out it was the video link - stay away from that and everything worked fine. Interesting discussion, more news next week. AncestryDNA not showing me matches for some reason.
* Wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - November 8-14, 2014. Worked as bit in RootsMagic resolving names/dates/sources/notes with FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, feel like a wasted an hour here. Posted Zap the Grandma Gap Book Releases - Getting Kids Hooked On Family History. Feeling lazy!
* Did the next 20 Hints in 1930 census, resolved 36, down to 320 left. Facebook, email, bored.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV news. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post. Back to the TV at 7 p.m. for the Aztecs basketball game. At halftime, wrote the SNGF post. Then back to watch the second half. Aztecs won 79-64.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then tried to resolve names/events on FSFT but got errors so gave up. Tried to find spouses names for the John Kenyon children but no luck.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.0 hours.