Another week gone by...only 7 more to go! Forgot to work on the CVGS newsletter.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 45: #52 Ranslow Smith (1805-1873) posted.
* Matched and resolved some Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Watched the FGS HOA from Thursday night. Checked Facebook.
* Found the Ranslow Smith gravestone photo on Find A Grave. Duh...shoulda found it before. Also Amos Vaux's graveston photo. Added source and media to the database. Wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - November 1-7, 2014.
* Resolved about 40 1930 US Census entries in Ancestry Hints, adding events, sources and people. Wrote Episode 473 of "I'd Rather Be Lucky Than Good!" Checked email and blogs, added to the Best Of post.
* Sharon and John called from Chicago area about her Seaver ancestry. Had a great talk. Will do some searching and send a report.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and water the front yard.
* Online at 7 p.m. to find RevWar Pension File of Robert W. Seaver for Sharon. Success! Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. Searched for Sharon's Seaver folks and added content and sources to the database for her line.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.