The first day of my birthday month, i'm almost 71 years old. I still dream like i'm 21 and in college. Unless it's about my daughters, then I'm like 41 and worried about them.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote The Young Fred Seaver All Dressed Up -- Post 327 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then FamilySearch Enhances Their Country/State/Province Search Pages and set it for later.
* Went off at 11 a.m. to McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to see John's group, and then the CVGS Board meeting. Only two hours, mercifully.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write two blog posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy cafe blog. Wrote Why I Add All Of My Research To My Ancestry Member Tree.
* Checked Facebook and Google+. Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and watched the Giants/Pirates playoff game until it got boring.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to start on the CVGS newsletter for October. Got about 40% done - a good start.
* Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile - got through the Hel surnames, adding sources and content.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.