This was another full genealogy day, but not in the evening. Assuming something untoward doesn't happen on 9/11/14, Thursday should be a really full genealogy day since the Padres won't be playing.
* Had a terrible night's sleep and up at 7:15 a.m. Read email and blogs, then wrote Aunt Marion visits San Diego -- Post 324 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and One Lovely Blog Award and set it for later.
* Gathered the laptop and tablet and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to visit John'as group and then got set up for the CVGS Research Group meeting. That went well with 21 in attendance. I checked two books out for my evening reading, and was home by 2:45 p.m. Very sleepy!
* Read, then wrote A.J. Jacobs Cousin Connections - Um, Not Really, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and then went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. Watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, then watched Obama's ISIS speech, and ducked back to read and check Facebook.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read my book. Pads lost to the Dodgers 4-0. I will guarantee they won't lose on Thursday - it's a day off.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.