Finally...pro football games that count! And I got some research done today.
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 31 August to 6 September 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:30. I watched football for awhile, then online to work on my research tables and answer email until 1 p.m. when I went in to watch the Padres game.
* Read the paper, took a nap, and got bored by Padres game at 3 p.m., so did some online research in the Ha names. Started the next Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then watered the front yard, and watched more football.
* Online at 6 p.m. to finish up the CVGS newsletter and sent it out to email group, and sent the research tables to Gary and Susi. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, then worked in the database some more. Got through the Harris surnames. Have 53,766 sources now.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.