This was an almost all genealogy day, but I did absolutely no research.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Climb Aboard the Swayback Randy Express -- Post 319 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 9 August Features Linda Serna and set it for later.
* Printed off the Board stuff, and left at 11 a.m. for McDonald's for lunch, the bank for money, and then to the library. Sat in John's group for awhile, then went to the Bored meeting before noon. It was!
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Reader Comments on my GEDMatch Autosomal DNA Analysis Post. Checked Facebook, answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote two Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe posts. Watched a bit of Wacky Wednesday too.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Cynthia Nixon episode of WDYTYA? and then the McAdams episode. Started to watch the Paltrow episode, but remembered I saw it before.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.