This was a pretty full genealogy day because there was no Padres game. Cool out today, maybe 70F for the high. Love our May gray!
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 219: 1882 Deed of Land in Louisa County, Iowa from Cornelius A. and Elizabeth Carringer to Mary and Louisa M. Carringer posted.
* Got into the green room for Mondays With Myrt and shared a bit about my experiences with non-techy genealogists while doing a techy presentation. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnwgPVIgLA&feature=share Scrambled off at around 10 a.m. and watched the rest on YouTube.
* Wrote MyHeritage Offers FREE Access to U.S. Military Records from 23 to 26 May, had lunch, and hurried off to John's house at 1 p.m.
* Great cookies and candy at John's house for the CVGS Bylaws Review committee...we gossiped about some folks too. Got through the Bylaws and Standing Rules, SOPs next time.
* Home at 3:45 p.m. to read, and wrote Dear Randy: How Can I Avoid Updating My Tree in 5 Different Places?
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, watched TV news and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and worked on Jane's "Stump the Chumps" problem - an Italian immigrant! That was fun...I think I found where he was from and have suggestions for microfilm study.
* Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.