Another day with a major task completed, and another started. Warm day here in Chula Vista, high of 94 F. Tried to call Padres about tickets but no call back.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use Genealogy Message Boards to Find Distant Cousins and then Finding Genealogy Gems in the New York Probate Records on FamilySearch and set it for later in the morning.
* Worked on the tax returns, finished up, saved a PDF, and e-filed them. Federal rejected it right away due to an erroneous TIN for a provider. Fixed it. Whew. Expensive.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and researched and wrote Update on My MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water front plants and lawn, and wash the dishes. Padres lost 8-6 to Cleveland, and it wasn't that close.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer Ancestry messages, and started on 1940 census matches on Ancestry. Did 4 or 5, adding events and sources to the database. Sources up to 51,208.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.