This was a pretty full genealogy day, including the CVGS Research Group.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Norman Seaver House in Westminster, Massachusetts - Post 294 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then CGSSD Program on Saturday 15 February Features Barbara Renick and Worcester County, Massachusetts Probate Files (1731-1881) are on FamilySearch and set the last two for later.
* Gathered my stuff for the Research Group and off at 11 a.m. to McDonalds for lunch, then the bank for yenom, and the library. Got set up by noon with the projector, and we had 23 attendees (biggest ever). I tried to show the Judy Russell video but it stalled; showed the Flipboard mag, and my FHL photos. Then research problems and successes around the table. It went fast. Stayed until 2:45 p.m.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, tweeted the earlier posts, and updated the RT compendium. Wrote some email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner, then washed dishes and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, worked on the Wiki presentation a bit (about half done), and checked Facebook. Did 20 confirms in Find A Grave using MyHeritage record matches, and then added the Moses Brigham/Mehitable Grout family to the database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.5 hours.