It was Valentine's Day, so we celebrated our 44th Proposal anniversary tonight.
* Up early to go to the lab for bloodwork. Checked email there. Home by 8 a.m. to eat breakfast.
* Online at 8:15 a.m., to read blogs, then wrote Mocavo Offers FREE Access to Their Gold Level Universal Search Through Sunday.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the card shop, then Costco for flowers and Ralphs for my prescription. Home by 10:15 a.m.
* Worked on the Wiki presentation and got it pretty much finished. Noted that 52 Ancestors Friday - Charles Auble (1849-1916) posted.
* Researched and posted Ideas for Ancestry.com Improvements -- Improve the Ancestry Public Member Trees Match List to Put the "Richest Tree Person" First.
* Answered email, checked in on Facebook, then worked on the Genealogy Is Fun presentation and finished it.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for dinner at Miguels, just beat the 5 PM crowd! Had a nice dinner and Cold Stone for dessert - blew my diet out again tonight.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to read, do the Saturday Surname post, and then was on GenChat for an hour. Printed off the handout for Saturday, and copied the presentation to the laptop files.
* Wrote the SNGF post, and worked in the database for awhile. Internet stopped working at 9:45 for some reason, but back on in 10 minutes or so. Frustrating.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.