This was a pretty full genealogy day - got some things accomplished and added more stuff to the new iPhone.
* Read email and blogs, and had my first FaceTime experience with Tami and the grandgirls. Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 287: Bjorg and Linda in the Rain at Gjelle Farm in Norway. Researched and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 11: Migration Mapping Chart and set ir for later in the morning.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for the bank and the library, and sat in on John's research group. Got another book to read over the holidays, stopped at McDonalds for lunch.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, check Facebook, check Ancestry and FamilySearch collections, and worked in WikiTree merging profiles and reading the George Allen research summary. Answered some email, and wrote a book review for next week.
* Used the iPhone to test out Siri, and wrote Fun With my Christmas Present...an iPhone 5s.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to update apps on the new phone, look at some of them, write another book review for next week, and answer more email.
* Worked in MyHeritage Record Matches on Find A Grave records. Confirmed 31 more, down to 736 to confirm or reject. Up to 48,125 sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.