This was a stay-at-home day...did mostly genealogy work plus the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments on Genea-Musings Posts and then worked on and wrote Elizabeth --?--, the Wife of John Goodrich (1616-1680) of Wethersfield, Connecticut and set it for early afternoon. Susi dropped off the essays this morning.
* Watched/listened to the Legacy Family Tree Cruise webinar and copied off the tour descriptions. We're all set, just need to order the tours but Linda needs to see them and pick the ones she wants.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, added to the Best Of post, and went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We lost 7-2 to the Reds. Playoffs are hopeless now, we're 52-63. Ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants, and did the dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m.to work on the CVGS newsletter, got it done. Wrote the SNGF post. Tried to use Ancestry to add content and sources to the database but it was down. so worked in MyHeritage Record Matches instead - 1337 Find A Grave matches to add to the database (they updated the Record Match search).
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.0 hours.