It was a busy genealogy day and I got very little new accomplished, other than 30 minutes of useful research at the SDGS Library.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Ann (--?--) Collins (605-1691) of Lynn, Mass. posted.
* Gathered up the handouts, the flash drive, the laptop and my phone and off to Mission Valley at 9:10 a.m. to teach my first OASIS class of the current tertile.
* Got there and was set up by 9:40 a.m., checked in at the office, had 12 folks show up to learn about "Beginning Computer Genealogy" and was done before 12:30 p.m. Whew, nonstop presenting!
* Off to lunch at McDonalds, then to the SDGS Library, and found info in several books that I wanted to copy. Used the iPhone - made 45 images. Then Del came, and we talked about blogging for about 45 minutes. I was home by 3 p.m.
* Noted that Ancestry.com Help I Don't Need posted and found that I'm not the only one! Worked in RootsMagic 6 and FSFT to get sources right, then wrote Checking How Sources From RootsMagic 6 Transfer to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in to eat dinner and watch TV news, then back on the computer to download the 45 images from the iPhone to the computer and rename the files so I know where they came from.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, finish the paper, and read my book. Pads lost 4-2 to Rockies (10 straight losses, now 40-50 and fading fast in the NL West).
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.