I'm back in the daily routine again - did lots of genealogy stuff today, but not sure if I made any progress.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Elizabeth (Jenckes) Tefft (1658-1740).
* Tuned in to DearMYRTLE's Mondays With MYRT Hangout on air, got on the panel again. Talked a bit about the NGS Conference, and some on Research Note Reports.
* Took off to Costco for lunch and flowers for Linda for Mother's Day (I know, a day late, but it's the thought that counts). Got home just before she did, and She liked them.
* Noted that First Look at Record Detective and Record Extraction Features on MyHeritage posted (written last night).
* Worked a bit in MyHeritage and then in Geni trying to figure out if the Record Detective thing really works well. I have many more search results than Detective matches for some people. I don't know why - the folks should be found. Was able to match some folks in Geni to extend some of my lines back in time. I need to do more of that so I can use Geni occasionally.
* Posted Moorshead Magazines Offers Bundle of Magazines on Special Topics.
* Worked in the database for quite a while, got through the Co* names and am finally to the Cr* names. Stopped at 5:15 p.m. to go have dinner, watch TV news and read the paper.
* Online again at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, update the compendium post, and then worked in the database adding content and sources. Deleted some of the Richman unconnected persons and added more Hilperton/Trowbridge citations to the database.
* Checked in on Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.