One more day left in April. Did quite a bit today...but the Padres lost.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Joseph Ladd (ca 1613-1683) of Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
* Joined the Mondays with Myrt Hangout on Air, but didn't contribute much this week.
* Researched and wrote Family Tree Builder 7.0 Software Synchronization with MyHeritage Family Tree - Post 2. Uploaded more photos and they seemed to go onto the site, but they are gone later.
* Had lunch, then went to the library to get more books.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote Working With My Research Logs in RootsMagic 6.
* Found the list of burials in the Presbyterian Churchyard in Woodbridge NJ online, and added data and sources for Cutter and Fitz Randolph people in my database. Checked for Piscataway also, and found some lists and added data.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and my book, and did chores. Pads lost 5-3 to the Cubs to break their winning streak.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches - finished up the Interment.net matches, and the Texas Marriages and divorces matches, and found a few useful NewspaperARCHIVE articles and added them to the database.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.