I'm back in town, did you miss me? I missed journaling. I did post daily on Facebook, but while I was in Santa Cruz I did no genealogy work besides reading email and blogs, and finishing several blog posts. Monday I was able to do pretty normal genealogy things, to wit:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Mary (Thurston) Slocum (1657-1732).
* Watched/listened to the Mondays With Myrt Hangout On Air (now on YouTube) and then wrote NGS Conference Mobile App available! Made iPhone screen shots of the app, put them into Dropbox, copied them to the desktop, and wrote First Look at NGS 2013 Conference App.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter one last time, printed it off, saved it as a PDF, printed the mail list, and left at 1:30 p.m. for the UPS Store to copy/mail the newsletter. Lots of copier problems today, home by 2:30 p.m.
* Checked Facebook, answered some email, and emailed the CVGS Newsletter to the CVGS members.
* Added content to the Ebenezer Slocum family, then edited the Amanuensis post. Moved some download stuff to Ancestor Files.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner. Came back at 6 p.m. to listen/watch/comment on the DearMYRTLE's anniversary bash Hangout on Air. Had to delete 500 comments that went to email - easiest on the iPhone. She lost her Internet at about 7:15, so joined Roger's Hangout for awhile - first one in about a year or more.
* At 8 p.m., got off and checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, watched the last 10 minutes of the NCAA game, and worked in Find A Grave on MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database. Got over 40,000 sources now, and 113 FAG entries to confirm. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.
Post a Comment