The best thing about today was the CVGS Research Group meeting - other than that, it was normal blogging and not much else!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 247: A Four Generation Seaver Photo and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 16 March Features Denise Levenick.
* Packed up my laptop and the projector and went to lunch at McDonalds, then to the Chula Vista library for the Research Group meeting. Got set up in the auditorium by 11:45 a.m., and chatted with the early birds. We had 18, and started about 12:05 p.m. I described most of it in Education, Collaboration, Crowd-sourcing and Cat-herding at CVGS Today.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to write that up, then was reading blogs and things and fell asleep at the keyboard again. It's very peaceful in the Cave...scares the hell out of Linda when I don't answer and she sees me hunched over.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes until 7 p.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe bog, and wrote three for Genea-Musings for next week.
* Answered some email, did a little research to find Edwin Johnston's info (can't find him after 1870), then looked at a new website. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.