This was a very busy genealogy day...and I had fun.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (colonial Massachusetts) posted. Packed up the laptop and off to the SDGS meeting at 9 a.m.
* Got there by 9:30 a.m., talked to folks, saw Del's excellent presentation, grabbed some snacks, and got my laptop set up, mike on the lapel, etc. My talk started at 11:30 and went one hour. The audience was great.
* Home by 1:15 real tired, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Fearless Female Blog Prompt posted, and went in to watch the Aztecs game. Took a short nap, and they lost to Boise State. Drat.
* Back online at 2:45 p.m., remembered that I had to publish the CVGS Newsletter, so printed off the copy, made the labels, and off to the UPS Store to fight the copy machine (3 paper faults today, then ran out). Took the mailers to the post office and home by 4 p.m.
* Worked on the OASIS class 2 presentation, and saved it. Captured some images of Canada census records.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check in on Facebook, and worked in the database. Confirmed/rejected 48 Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage - down to 327 left (from 1343 at the start). Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment