It was a stay-at-home Friday, except for the two times I went out. Got a lot done today!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Worked on the OASIS course syllabus and presentations - got them updated, and the master syllabus copy printed.
* Worked in the database some - added some content and sources, and searched for some of my "problem children" in online trees and search engines. Not much new was found. Wrote Two More Days for Second Genea-Musings Ancestry Contest and set it for later.
* Left at 1 p.m. for the library to get books, the bank for money, and the UPS Store to copy the syllabus. 5 cents a page on Fridays right now!
* Home by 2:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and work in the database some more. Got the laptop up and running, put the OASIS files on Dropbox.
* We left after 5 p.m. for Panera for dinner, then to Coldstone for dessert. Still good!
* Home by 7 to read the paper and watch TV, and came in at 7:30 p.m. to do some Find-A-Grave work, adding content and citations to the database. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.