Another all-genealogy day, but I feel like I didn't get much done!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Worked on the Research Summary for Joshua Smith - got it in decent form, but needs more To-Do items. Added Joshua Smith family folks to the tree based on NH VRs. Need to add more from the Brookline book.
* Wrote SDGS All-Day Seminar on 8 September 2012 Features Lisa Alzo.
* Added more detail and did more searches on the Research Summary. Wrote Research Summary - Joshua Smith of Brookline, NH .
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for awhile - maybe 60% done now.
* Dinner at 5:15 p.m., then back online to write the Surname Saturday post and print off my syllabus for Saturday.
* Watched most of the Padres game, beat the Mets 3-1.
* Online off and on, checked Facebook, then added content and sources to the database - into the Bartletts now.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment