It was another all genealogy day, except for the Padres game at dinner time.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 216: Aunt Geraldine at 23 and Comparison of Girls and Boys Names in 1940 and 2011.
* Read the FindMyPast T&C revisions and tried to log in to FMP, but my password doesn't work. Requested email to reset the password. None yet 12 hours later.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Can you walk me through using FTM 2012 to input 1940 census data? and set it for early afternoon.
* Gathered my papers, ate a quick lunch, and went off at 11:45 a.m. for the CVGS Board meeting. Done after 2 p.m., stopped at the bank, and home by 2:45 p.m.
* Checked Facebook, answered some email, and wrote FindMyPast.com's Terms and Conditions Revised.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash the dishes. Pads lost 6-4 to Reds.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, got into FMP by using upper case password (who knew?), found some Richman census and immigration records and sourced them. Checked out Wiltshire Monumental Inscriptions too.
* worked for awhile in Ancestry and American Ancestors adding content and sources for my database - down to Barrow now! Thousands more to review...
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.