Back in the saddle with, hopefully, daily journal posts.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Petition to Approve Will of Alvina C. Seaver posted.
* Wrote 1940 U.S. Census Comparisons - Summary and Conclusions and set it for later in the morning.
* Gathered the handouts, the flash drive and the laptop case and off to the OASIS class at 9:10 a.m. got there by 9:30 and got set up. The class started at 10:15, until 12:15. This was the one day that they got to work on the computers and ask questions and have me try to help them. Lots of VR questions today, and there were no online records for all of them.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to read, and note that the Comparison post was on schedule. Got a phone call from Colorado about the Metcalf family, so rummaged around and tried to find my Metcalf notebook - finally found it after moving most of the floor piles. Added content to the database for Burgess Metcalf, and then worked on adding sources for the descendants - using FamilySearch NH and VT VR collections.
* Wrote The best laid plans of mice and men .. I love it! Worked some more on the Metcalf line until dinner time at 5:15 p.m.
* Back online at 5:50 p.m. to work more on the Metcalf data, then went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game. Giants won 7-1. Came into the cave at 9 p.m. to print out my handout for Tuesday and type up a list for Linda.
* Read everything, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.