A presentation, some blogging, some online research, and the Padres win - a good day!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip - Use the Civil War Soldiers and Sailors Site posted. Added to the Jamboree blog post and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 8:30 a.m. for Carlsbad and my Exploring FamilySearch.org talk to the NSDCGS. I was there by 9:30 a.m., ready to go at 9:45, and spent some time conversing with some members. My presentation started at 10:10 a.m. and went until 11:25. They are always a receptive group. I packed up and accompanied Bobbie and Pauline to a sandwich place for lunch.
* The drive home was uneventful, but my eyes were drooping - I think Jamboree caught up with me.
* Home by 1:45 p.m., noted that SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Blog Compendium posted and I added to it. Worked on Facebook commenting on some of the Jamboree photos.
* Installed the Jamboree CDROM files, read several, and printed off some of the articles. Wrote Father's Day Contest at Genea-Musings - Win Ancestry.com Prizes.
* Worked in the database for awhile - got through Auble adding content and sources.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., and was back online at 6:15 p.m. Worked some more in the database.
* Watched the Padres game at Seattle - we won 5-4 in a nailbiter at the end. Came in to read blogs, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.