Not a very exciting day genealogy-wise or Padres wise...lost again.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 201: Christmas 1967 and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 21 April on Computer Security.
* Edited the two talks for next week.
* Wrote Results from Ancestry.com Autosomal DNA Test - Post 2 and set it for later. The Blogger scheduler isn't working now... hope it gets fixed soon!
* Packed up and went off at 11 a.m. to McDonalds for lunch, the bank and the library for the CVGS Computer Group. That could have gone better - too many computers not working, and too slow on the Internet. Got lost in Chronicling America - couldn't find the newspaper search field. Drat. Found several people in the census for others.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then wrote I Found a Bride of Frankenstein in the 1940 U.S. Census and set it for later. Worked in the database for awhile, finding dates/places in American Ancestors and Ancestry census records.
* Went out at 4:15 p.m. to mow the front lawn. In by 5 p.m. to read the paper, then watch the Padres, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash the dishes. Read a bit of my new Ireland Research book. Padres lost 8-4 to Rockies (now 3-10).
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, did a batch of FamilySearch Indexing, added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment