1) Thursday, 15 March:
* The girls were up before I was, and I spent most of the morning tending to them. Managed to read email and blogs, and note that Treasure Chest Thursday - the Housewarming in 1905 posted. Wrote
Mining the SSDI - Finding Married Females in my RootsMagic Database and posted it later.
* Took the girls to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, and then home for naps. While they napped, I wrote FEEFHS Conference Registration Open and worked in the database a bit.
* We went to Pat & Oscars for dinner, then home to watch TV, baths then bedtime. Was able to read, post
CGSSD Meeting on 17 March - Apps for Genealogists, add to the Best Of post, work in the database a bit, and write two posts for Friday.
Genealogy this day was about 5.0 hours, almost all blogging.
2) Friday, 16 March:
* Up with the girls at 7 a.m., got them breakfast, entertained, and they played all day inside. I was able to read email and blogs, note that Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy TV and Radio Shows posted.
* Watched the Aztecs lose to NC State in the NCAAs, then had lunch. Noted that How Can I Find Out Where My Folks Lived in 1940? posted.
* Put the girls down for naps at 1 p.m., had some time to work in the database. Tami and James came at 2:30 and left at 4 p.m. with our little darlings. That was fun, but tiring! We left at 4:30 for dinner at El Pollo Loco.
* Home by 5:30 p.m. to write and post Follow-Up Friday - Helpful Reader .Comments. Tuned in to Geneabloggers Radio and enjoyed the show and the chat.
* Stayed for the entire after-party on Outloud.fm/genealogy and added some Irish songs from my music collection - mainly Irish drinking songs.
* Wrote three posts for Saturday, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.