* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find 1940 Addresses in City Directories. Wrote
My First Look at FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 2: Source Citations.
* Finished up the syllabi for the Legacy cruise talks and sent them to Geoff R. Answered some email. Checked Facebook. Wrote CVGS Meeting on Wednesday, 28 March: Joel Weintraub on 1940 census.
* Worked in the database for awhile. Looked at City Directories on Ancestry.com some more. Had telecon with Liz on taxes. Wrote Michael Hait's Genealogy Software Challenge - Citing a Probate Law and Making a Proof Argument.
* Went out and mowed the front lawn. It looks better! Came in and read, then ate dinner, and joined the Mark Lowe webinar in progress.
* Worked in the database some more, then did some sourcing from Find-a-Grave on the Seavers. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment