It was a fairly full genealogy Sunday. Not all day, but significant.
U* Read email and blogs, and got the Best Of post ready to go. Went off to church at 9:15 a.m. for my committee meeting.
* Home from church at 11:30 a.m., read everything, had lunch, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 February 2012 posted.
* I have no immediate recollection of what I did for several hours this afternoon. I know that I did not do any research online or any database work. That's frustrating! I know what it was - I wrote five posts for Tuesday through Thursday! See, I only lose my mind occasionally, and then I usually find it.
* I watched three of the videos from RootsTech and also made the hotel reservation for Anaheim this week.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and watched TV and read the paper until 6 p.m. Back online to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer some emails.
* Went to Find-a-Grave at 7:30 p.m. and added a bunch of Seaver entries. Got through #280 on the Seaver list. I've actually done a lot more since I do the whole cemetery list of Seaver when I find more than one. Added two new families also based on FAG and Ancestry census records.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment