Had a fairly busy genealogy day - even got some things finished!
* Read email and blogs in a hurry. Wrote the SNGF post. Noted that Surname Saturday - HAWKINS (England > Rhode Island) posted. Left at 9:15 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to SDGS meeting at 9:40 a.m., talked to Del and met Allet who wants a talk in July. Met Hal and his wife, and Hal gave two talks on British Research. Very well done - he is very organized. I loved the examples.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Two Degrees of Separation posted. Added my two cents to last week's SNGF, and found Geolover's entry and added that too.
* Worked on the Genealogy talk for next Thursday and got the handout ready. Renamed all of my photos from the FHL to useful file names, printed out the Alpheus Smith deeds and probate records, and labelled them. Put research log entries in for Alpheus Smith. Answered some emails too. Modified the Genea-Musings archives so every post can be found.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, etc.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on the Ayres and Barron data from the Freeman book I got at ACPL in September - my entries from that book are now complete. I need to work my way down the to-be-entered pile because I keep adding material to the to-be-entered pile!
* Added to the Best Of and RootsTech blog posts, checked Facebook, played a little in Ancestry.com in the City Directories collection, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.