Had my OASIS talk today, so I did get out and get a little exercise.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Sheri's Thanksgiving Video - Genealogy Fun! and Tombstone Tuesday - Carringer Niches at Cypress View.
* Worked a little in FTM 2012, then wrote My Mayflower Connections - 1. George Soule and set it for noon time, but it didn't post then. I had to post it later.
* I thought my OASIS talk was at 2 p.m., so I got the laptop case ready, then checked the calendar one more time and it said 1 p.m. Yikes! I left at 12:10 p.m. and was there by 12:35, and set up by 12:45 and the class started at 1:15 p.m. It went the full 90 minutes because of questions. I had about 45 attendees and they seemed interested. They liked the handout with lots of links. One of the attendees was a sorority sister of my mother.
* I was home by 3:30 p.m. to read, posted the Soule post, worked on my NEHGS article a bit, then wrote My Mayflower Connections - 2. William White. I was tired so went in to watch the debate and read the paper, eat dinner, and watch the end of the debate.
* Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, read some of the GEDCOM blog posts, read Google Plus, and finally worked in Find-a-Grave. Found quite a few entries for my Metcalf and Smith lines in Dedham and Medfield and Walpole MA, and up in Piermont NH.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, talked to Lori for 30 minutes, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.