It was another fairly full genealogy day, interrupted by a visit to the dental hygienist.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the Penny Postcards on USGenWeb Archives.
* Got cleaned up, left at 9:40 a.m. for the dentist office. Stopped at the bank on the way home. Two birds with one trip.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to write Richard Sandler Wins a FREE RootsTech 2012 Registration! Had lunch.
* Worked in FTM 2012, then wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 24: Adding a Media Item.
* Found the Dodge County newspaper articles I copied in Beaver Dam, so transcribed two of them into the database. Added children to the Lyman Smith and George Smith families - they are cousins to my Devier Smith.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watch TV, and read the paper.
* Back on the computer by 6:15 p.m. to read, then transcribe two more articles, and add sources for the articles and the census data entered before. Answered some email.
* Snooped around in the database looking for obvious errors using a random search - found some names in capitals, and then looked in the SSDI for folks in the database - found probably 15 to 20 that I didn't have, so added them. Mainly distant cousins of myself or Linda.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.