This was a fairly full genealogy day - the first one in about 9 days! Padres won too, 5-4 over Phillies (now 45-58).
* Read email and blogs, and posted The "Where I'm From" Poem (for SNGF) Compendium and then "Raking the Ashes" Book on Pre-1906 San Francisco Records Published.
* Got cleaned up, gathered the laptop, flash drive and handouts, and off at 9:15 a.m. to teach my OASIS class.
* All set up by 10 a.m., class over at 12:30 p.m. Lots of questions today, they're getting it, but are easily confused by online databases. Ancestry.com is very complex and FamilySearch is confusing. I understand why Ancestry has a fairly simple Basic search form! Lots of confusion over what's free and what isn't on Ancestry.
* Stopped at McDonalds for lunch, home by 1:15 p.m. Answered some email. Read Google Plus and blogs. Wrote Amanuensis Monday - Widow's Pension Allowed in Joseph Oatley's Revolutionary War Pension File.
* Wrote Dear Ancestry: Please Fix Family Tree Maker Source Issues. Dinner time - did some chores, watched TV news, read the paper, more chores.
* Online after 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked in the database adding info from four sketches in The Great Migration. Edited a few existing sketches too, and added sources.
* Updated the Best Of post, then went through Indiana Marriages from FamilySearch and added some to database for Seaver families, with sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.