I have the terrible feeling that I missed doing something important, besides going to a funeral... oh well, the day is gone now.
* Read email and blogs, put Amanuensis Monday - the Probate File of John Whitney (1621-1692) of Watertown, Massachusetts together and got cleaned up.
* Worked on some FTM 2011 sources, captured some screens and posted Creating Source Citations in Family Tree Maker 2011 - Post 1.
* Wrote my GYROJ column and sent it off to Gale. Oh yeah, need to write SDGS article! Sent CVGS Newsletter to webmaster, and then to email distribution.
* Had lunch, got Linda lunch, wrote Footnote.com Subscription Special - $49.95. Went off to the store to get dinner stuff, had car problem with Lincoln, called AAA, they came and got it started and showed me trick. Probably fuel filter or fuel pump. We'll see.
* worked in FTM 2011 on more source citations - even added some people who are sibling families.
* Went in at 5:30 to watch football game, eat dinner, read paper, then read Parker novel, and do the dishes at halftime.
* Back online at 9:30 to review blogs for the last two days, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours working in sources, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on CVGS, 1.0 hour writing column.
Post a Comment